What? Bargain-priced, prix-fixe meals at over 200 of the Boston area’s finest restaurants aren’t enough for you? Well Mr./Ms. Fussypants, have I got a Restaurant Week Boston 2013 deal for you. Actually, make that deals with an “s.”
Some participating eateries are going above and beyond and tossing in bonus features. Many of the specials involve drinks, such as the following:
- The Maharaja Cambridge – Complimentary glass of wine, champagne, or any cocktail with dinner menu.
- Bacco Ristorante & Bar North End – Half-price wine by the glass If you mention “I love Restaurant Week.”
- Post 390 Back Bay – The entire lunch menu is available for Restaurant Week, and a glass of pinot grigio or malbec can be added for an additional $5.
- All of the Aquitaine restaurants will offer a complimentary glass of wine with dinner including:
- Masa South End and Woburn – Wine bottles are available at half-price with Restaurant Week dinners.
Restaurant Week actually runs two weeks from March 17 to 22 and March 24 to 29. You really should make reservations (and yes, Mr./Ms. Fussypants, that includes you). With the kickoff planned for this Sunday, time is of the essence. To book reservations, discover which places are participating, peruse menus, and get more info, visit the official Restaurant Week Boston site. You can also check out the official Restaurant Week Pinterst pages for lunch menus and dinner menus.
Photo: Bacco Ristorante & Bar.